Friday, July 22, 2011

Mona Lisa you're guaranteed to run this town



(F21 Shirt, Cotton On Pants, Love Culture Boots)
So the item I want to show off on my blog today is my black Forever 21 shirt. I've had this for 6 months now. One thing that I don't like about Forever 21 is that their shirts always shrink on me! When I first bought this, it was very flowy and breezy. Now it's so snug! But I love the sequined design with soft flowers too much to not wear it.

I thought it would be nice to pair this with colored pants and add more sparkle to the attire by wearing rhinestone'd bracelets. I also wore these black ankle boots with rounded studs on the top brim. The shoes I'm not so fond of to complete the outfit. But oh well. I lack style, remember?

Inspiration of the day: I went to Comic-Con today! My first time ever and definitely not my last time! I loved seeing and meeting all these artist. One comic that really stood out to me (which I regret buying a copy of, waa!) was Blind Follies. Created by Sarah R. Straub, it's her version of Greek mythology. Her art is just amazingly beautiful. They are so flawless and breath taking. Also check out her blog called Geeks In Love for a cute laugh!

Below is just a quick picture of my time at Comic-Con 2011 with the Power Rangers! I'm still debating whether or not I should put more pictures on this blog. If you ask, I might do (: Hang ten!

Follow me on Twitter and on Bloglovin!

xoxo mafia RUBY

1 comment:


  1. Oh, you ve got such a beautifull blog.))
    Love your post.)

    Can you help me?
    I am doing a poll and I need answer only one question.

    "What are your favorite clothing firms?"

    ReplyDelete